Experience the best of the Italian Riviera on this remarkable seven-night cruise, round-trip Rome, aboard a deluxe small ship. Customize your Tuscany experience with included options to visit Florence or Lucca. Enjoy excursions to the cliffside villages of Cinque Terre, Corsica’s fortified town of Bonifacio and the UNESCO-inscribed ruins of Pompeii. Savor the splendor of Positano and the Isle of Capri on an incomparable journey that concludes with a guided tour of a museum devoted to the history of the 1943 Allied landings in Sicily — led by Guest Speaker Dwight David Eisenhower II.
Day 1 Depart home city
Day 2 Rome/Embark World Navigator
Day 3 Livorno
Day 4 Porto Venere/Cinque Terre
Day 5 Bonifacio
Day 6 Sorrento
Day 7 Sorrento/Positano/Isle of Capri
Day 8 Nettuno
Day 9 Rome/Disembark ship/Return to home city
- Seven-night cruise along the Italian coast and Corsica, round-trip Rome.
- Elegantly appointed, deluxe accommodations.
- All transfers during the Land and Cruise Program: boat and deluxe motor coaches.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Complimentary nonpremium liquor, house wine, beer and nonalcoholic beverages available throughout the cruise and minibar service; complimentary house wine, beer and nonalcoholic beverages at meals during the land portion of the program.
- All meals aboard ship: 2 receptions, 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access (conditions permitting).
- Visit Bonifacio to see its Citadel and Old Town, including St. Jean Baptiste church, the Jardin des Vestiges and the house where Napoleon stayed.
- Walking tour on the Isle of Capri, featuring the famed Piazzetta square, the picturesque Augustus Gardens and the ancient perfumery of Carthusia.
- Visit the Sicily-Rome American Cemetery and Memorial, which holds the remains of 7,860 American soldiers, most who died while liberating Italy during World War II.
- Livorno: Florence city tour or walking tours of Pisa and Lucca.