Celebrate the spectacular beauty of Holland and Flanders in springtime on this uniquely exclusive, 7-night cruise. Expert-led excursions include visits to the historical canals of Amsterdam; the world-class Kröller-Müller Museum; Kinderdijk and the Delta Works engineering projects; storybook Bruges; the 2,000-year-old city of Nijmegen; the incomparable Keukenhof Gardens; the blue pottery center of Delft; and the Golden Age trading center of Hoorn. Immerse yourself in local culture during our exclusive River Life® forum. Enhance your experience with the Amsterdam Pre‑Program and/or The Hague Post-Program Options.
Itinerary – 9 Days
1-2 Depart home city/Arrive in Amsterdam, the Netherlands/
Embark Amadeus Riva or Amadeus Cara
3 Nijmegen for the Kröller-Müller Museum
4 Kinderdijk/Delta Works
5 Ghent, Belgium/Bruges
7 Rotterdam for Delft and Keukenhof Gardens
9 Amsterdam/Disembark riverboat/Return to home city
- Private cruise along Amsterdam’s UNESCO World Heritage designated canal district.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Nijmegen, a university town—originally settled by the Romans in the 1st century B.C.
- Guided tour of the prestigious Kröller-Müller Museum, located within De Hoge Veluwe
- Discover the Delta Works, an impressive feat of hydraulic engineering that has been hailed as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
- Take a walking tour of Bruges to the Gothic Town Hall, the famous octagonal belfry and tower,
and the Church of our Lady, with a visit to see Michelangelo’s Virgin and Child.
- Admire the windows and Gothic steeples of St. Bavo’s Cathedral and see Hubert and Jan van Eyck’s magnificent altarpiece Adoration of the Mystic Lamb—the most frequently stolen artwork of all time.
- Explore the Old Town of Antwerp and visit the UNESCO-inscribed belfry at Cathedral of Our Lady.
- Walk through the historical Delft, where Johannes Vermeer painted his famous View of Delft from 1660 to 1661.
- Discover Hoorn, which rapidly grew to become a major harbor town during Holland’s “Golden Age” and was an important home base for the Dutch East India Company.
- Exclusive River Life ® forum with local residents.
- Transfers and luggage handling abroad if you made your air arrangements through
Gohagan & Company. (If you made your own air arrangements, transfers and luggage
handling are not included.)
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides for included excursions.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Hospitality desk.
- Experienced Gohagan & Company Travel Directors at your service.
All program features are contingent upon final brochure pricing. Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions, and surcharges at any time.
Deluxe, River Boats
- Only 84 deluxe, spacious, river-view suites and staterooms.
- Most staterooms feature a floor-to-ceiling panoramic window that can become a French balcony.
- Amenities and ambiance of a luxury hotel.
Amsterdam Pre-Program Option
Immerse yourself in historical Amsterdam on a 2-night itinerary that includes opportunities to view the Rijksmuseum’s Dutch Master collection and a visit to the exquisite 17th century Our Lord in the Attic museum. Enjoy accommodations in a 5‑star hotel.
The Hague Post-Program Option
Conclude your journey with a 2-night tour of The Hague, showcasing stately municipal buildings. Visit the Mauritshuis, a 17th‑century Neoclassical mansion featuring a world‑renowned Dutch and Flemish art collection, including Vermeer’s Girl with a Pearl Earring. Enjoy accommodations in an ideally located
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.