Awaken your pioneering spirit by tracing the legends and natural splendors of the American West—an awe-inspiring expanse filled with beautiful scenery, abundant wildlife, hiking, storytelling, and incredible historic lodges you’ll write home about.
- Experience the diverse wonders of our national parks accompanied by an Orbridge Expedition Leader.
- Overnight in landmark lodges that are national treasures themselves.
- Enjoy a Jeep safari tour at Custer State Park—a wildlife reserve with scenic lakes, dramatic granite spires, and lush grasslands where bison herds roam.
- Visit the world’s largest mammoth site, where scientists are excavating remains of Columbian and woolly mammoths from 26,000 years ago.
- Marvel at the grandeur of Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse Memorial.
- See the dramatic effects of Yellowstone’s volcanically active caldera and visit otherworldly geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser.
- Explore Grand Teton National Park—host to flora and fauna that date back to prehistoric times.