New Offer: No single supplement fee for solo travelers!
Explore the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco on this one-of-a-kind, 7-night journey, featuring scenic coastlines and idyllic ports rarely visited by larger vessels. Visit La Palma’s Mirador de la Concepción for panoramic views of Caldera de Taburiente. Enjoy excursions to the spectacular island of Tenerife, the 1,000-year-old city of Marrakesh, the iconic Casablanca, and the ancient city of Fez. Enhance your journey with the Las Palmas Pre-Program and/or the Casablanca Post‑Program options.
Day 1–Depart Home City
Day 2–Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain
Day 3–Las Palmas / Embark World Traveller
Day 4–Santa Cruz de La Palma
Day 5–Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Day 6–Day at Sea
Day 7–Safi, Morocco, for Marrakesh
Day 9–Casablanca for Rabat
Day 10–Casablanca / Return to home city
- Extraordinary 10-day, 8-night voyage from Las Palmas, Canary Islands, Spain, to Casablanca, Morocco, combining the stunning natural beauty of the Canary Islands and Moorish treasures of the rose-pink cities of Morocco.
- Cruise aboard the exclusively chartered, luxurious World Traveller, featuring only 100 suites and staterooms, each with spectacular ocean views.
- Explore the old quarter of Santa Cruz and see its statue of La Virgen de las Nieves (Madonna of the Snow), the island’s patron saint.
- Visit La Palma’s scenic Mirador de la Concepción overlooking the Caldera de Taburiente for views of the “Pretty Isle.”
- Embark on a full-day excursion to the 1,000 year-old city of Marrakesh that includes a visit to the Medina, the 12th-century Koutoubia Mosque, and the city’s iconic markets to see Jemaa el-Fnaa, the “Square of the Dead.”
- Discover masterpieces of Moorish architecture, including the glorious Menara Gardens and the exquisite Bahia Palace.
- Half-day cultural immersion in Casablanca, including the Royal Palace, Hassan II Mosque, and Place des Nations Unies.
- Journey to UNESCO-inscribed Rabat, Morocco’s modern capital city, to discover the 12th-century Hassan Tower, the Mohammed V Mausoleum, and the Old Quarter Medina.
- Excursions in every port, featuring 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Two-night Las Palmas Pre-Program Option and 3-night Fez and Casablanca Post-Program Option
- Transfers and luggage handling abroad if you make your air arrangements through Gohagan & Company.
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides for included excursions.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers on included excursions and transfers.
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions.
- Hospitality desk.
- Experienced Gohagan & Company Travel Directors at your service
All program features are contingent upon final brochure pricing. Gohagan & Company reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, promotions, and surcharges at any time.
Le Dumont d’Urville
Exclusively Chartered 5-Star, Small Ship
- Only 92 suites and staterooms, each with a private balcony.
- All meals included on board the ship, as well as alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages
throughout the cruise.
- Underwater viewing with the multisensory Blue Eye subaquatic Observation Lounge.
Las Palmas Pre-Program Option
Start your journey with a 3-night tour of Las Palmas’ old town of Vegueta that includes a visit to Casa de Colón, the house where Christopher Columbus is believed to have stayed before crossing the Atlantic. Experience a full-day excursion to explore Grand Canaria and its rarely visited sites. Accommodations are in an ideally located 5‑star hotel.
Casablanca Post-Program Option
Conclude your tour with 2 nights in Moorish Casablanca and discover the treasures of Morocco with a visit
to the scenic, 16th‑century port city of El Jadida. Explore Rabat’s colonial architecture and enjoy its stunning ocean views. See the Royal Palace, home of the king of Morocco, and the mystical Hassan Tower. Accommodations are in a 5-star hotel centrally located in the Old Medina of Casablanca.
The Pre- and Post-Program Options are available at an additional cost. Details will be provided with your reservation confirmation.