Join us on this custom-designed, 14-day journey to the very cradle of civilization. Visit three continents, navigate the legendary waterways of the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Aegean Sea, transit the Suez Canal and experience eight magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites. Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bellot, featuring just 92 elegant Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
Visit the historic Library of Alexandria. Stand in the shadows of the three iconic pyramids of Giza, an incredible engineering feat that still dominates the horizon and stands guarded by the inscrutable Great Sphinx. Enjoy excursions to the revered sites of the Nile Valley city of Thebes, including the magnificent Karnak Temple Complex, Luxor Temple and specially arranged access to Queen Nefertari’s tomb in the Valley of the Queens. Follow in the footsteps of the nomadic Bedouins across Wadi Rum, and orange-hued sea of sand where Lawrence of Arabia established his base. Extend your journey on our Classical Greece Pre-Program and The Holy land Post-Program Options.
Day & Destination
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Arrive in Athens, Greece/Embark ship
- Santorini, Greece
- Cruising the Mediterranean & Aegean Seas
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Transit the legendary Suez Canal
- Ain Sokhna for Giza: Great Pyramids and Sphinx
- Hurghada for Ancient Thebes, Egypt/Luxor and Karnak Temple Complexes
- Luxor for the Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens/Safaga
- Aqaba, Jordan/Disembark ship/Wadi Rum
- Amman//Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary is subject to change.
- Comprehensive 12-night land and sea alternative to a traditional Nile cruise program.
- Eight-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five-Star Le Bellot, launched in 2020; all private-balcony Staterooms!
- Visit the centuries-old sites of Jordan, Egypt and Greece, and cruise from the Red Sea to the Aegean via the historic Suez Canal.
- Three nights in Amman with a tour of the city and the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash.
- One night in the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Overnight in a Nile-view room in fabled Luxor with visits to Karnak and Luxor Temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamen and Ramses IV, and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari
- Visit to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx and to tour the newly opening Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great, today a cosmopolitan cultural hub, or an excursion to Islamic Cairo.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Two-night Pre-Program Option in Athens, Greece and Delphi; Six-night Israel Post-Program Option