Cruise from Venice along the stunning Dalmatian coast and through the Corinth Canal to Athens on this seven-night itinerary aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star, small ship m.s. Le Lyrial. Visit five countries and six UNESCO World Heritage sites exploring the influence of the Roman, Greek, Byzantine, Venetian and Slavic civilizations. Tour Split’s Diocletian’s Palace, Dubrovnik’s
15th-century walled city, Kotor’s medieval fortifications, the remarkable archaeological site of Butrint, Corfu’s Old Town and ancient Delphi. Enjoy a Coastal Life® Forum with local residents and a folk music performance. Venice Pre-Cruise and Athens Post-Cruise Options.
Venice, Dalmatian Coast, Bay of Kotor, Albania, Corfu, Delphi, Corinth Canal, Athens
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Venice, Italy/Embark s. Le Lyrial
- Split, Croatia
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Sarandë, Albania for Butrint/Corfu, Greece
- Itea for Delphi/Cruise Corinth Canal
- Piraeus, Greece/Disembark ship/Athens/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary subject to change.