Laid-back island life awaits you in the South Pacific on this spectacular cruise aboard the luxurious Regatta. Spend a day exploring Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia in the tropical paradise of Tahiti. The island’s volcanic peaks overlook lush rainforest, black-sand beaches, and topaz waterfalls. Sail to verdant Moorea, and take in the colors of this paradise—the greens of the volcanically-formed cliffs, the blues of the still-watered lagoons, and the white blossoms of the small Tiaré flower, Tahiti’s national flower. Fakarava, the following port, is home to many rare plant and animal species. Search for unique tropical birds before continuing to Nuku Hiva where you can see crystal blue lagoons and the world’s tallest waterfall, Cascade Vaipo. Then, sail to Rangiroa, one of the largest atolls in the world creating a natural aquarium with an abundance of marine life. Spend two days in Bora Bora, known as the most romantic island in the world. Before ending the cruise back in Papeete, spend time in Raiatea, a picturesque island with calm waters, emerald mountains, and endless blue skies.
Discover Papeete’s pristine beaches and lagoons, take in the vivid colors of Moorea, search for rare birds in Fakarava, see the world’s tallest waterfall in Nuku Hiva and abundant marine life in Rangiroa, lounge under a coconut palm in Bora Bora, and relax on the calm shores of Raiatea.
*Date, price, and itinerary are subject to change.
- March 15: Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
- March 16: Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia
- March 16: Moorea, French Polynesia
- March 17: Fakarava, French Polynesia
- March 18: Cruising the South Pacific
- March 19: Nuku Hiva, French Polynesia
- March 20: Cruising the South Pacific
- March 21: Rangiroa, French Polynesia
- March 22: Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- March 23: Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- March 24: Raiatea, French Polynesia
- March 25: Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia