Discover the shores and shrines of the land of the rising sun aboard Oceania Cruises’ elegant Nautica. Embark in Tokyo, a city that balances tradition and modernity, then sail to Shimizu where you can bask in the serenity of the woodlands or view the majestic Mount Fuji. In Kyoto, Japan’s old Imperial capital, walk through Buddhist temples and Shinto shrines. Next, visit Hiroshima—a city with a range of restaurants, museums, and gardens—whose charm is not overshadowed by its tragic history. Cruise along the waters of the Kanmon Strait to Busan, the second largest city in South Korea, and stroll through its fish market or stop into a trendy café. Experience Nagasaki’s array of churches, temples, and shrines. Before the ship returns to Tokyo, enjoy a day in Kagoshima. This city embraces travelers with a mild climate, palm-tree lined streets, and, just off the coast, Sakurajima: one of Japan’s most active volcanoes.
Discover Shimizu’s natural serenity and take in the sacred shrines and temples of Kyoto. Explore Hiroshima’s thriving metropolis and see Busan, a beautiful balance of tradition and modernity. Travel to Nagasaki, a city brimming with history and charm, before enjoying a day in Kagoshima, home to one of Japan’s oldest volcanoes.
*Date, price, and itinerary are subject to change.
- April 2: Depart for Tokyo
- April 3: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
- April 4: Shimizu, Japan
- April 5: Kyoto (Kobe), Japan
- April 6: Kyoto (Kobe), Japan
- April 7: Hiroshima, Japan
- April 8: Cruising the Kanmon Strait
- April 9: Busan, South Korea
- April 10: Nagasaki, Japan
- April 11: Kagoshima, Japan
- April 12: Cruising the Pacific Ocean
- April 13: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan