Your journey begins in London, an energetic cosmopolitan city immersed in history, culture, and art. Spend the day visiting Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, or the Tate Modern. Embark on Oceania Cruises’ Sirena and sail to Saint-Malo. Stroll the pedestrian-only cobblestone streets and enjoy its historic sites, fine cuisine, and sandy beaches. In Plymouth, wander through historic sites dating back to the fifteenth century, including the Mayflower steps where the pilgrims set sail. Cork is a city that’s proud of its heritage and known nation-wide for being Ireland’s “foodie capital.” Spend four days in luxury crossing the Atlantic Ocean and arrive on the shores of St. John’s, a city with a strong artistic spirit and breathtaking harbor views. Saint Pierre and Miquelon, the next stop, is a little taste of Europe in the middle of the Americas. These islands are France’s only territory in North America and are filled with fishing boats, candy-colored houses, and charming boulevards. Next, travel to Corner Brook, a city with a spectacular combination of ocean and mountain scenery. Visit the Corner Brook Museum and the monument honoring Captain James Cook, the first to map the area in 1767. Spend a day at sea before arriving in Saguenay, a city with a unique fjord and rich ecosystem that draws pods of visiting whales, seals, and seabirds. In Québec City, North America’s only walled city, see the Château Frontenac and the Parliament Building, whose design is reminiscent of 1850s France. Your trip concludes in Montréal, a UNESCO City of Design that blends North American charm with European charisma.
See Big Ben in London and stroll the pedestrian-only streets of Saint-Malo. Visit the Mayflower steps in Plymouth and stop in Cork, Irelands “foodie capital.” Cross the Atlantic Ocean and arrive in St. John’s to take in view of the harbor. Visit Saint Pierre and Miquelon, France’s only territory in North America. Take in the wildlife of Saguenay, see Château Frontenac in Québec City, and experience the culture of Montréal.
*Date, price, and itinerary are subject to change.
- September 23: Depart for England
- September 24: London (Southampton), England
- September 25: Saint-Malo, France
- September 26: Plymouth, England
- September 27: Cork (Cobh), Ireland
- September 28: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- September 29: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- September 30: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- October 1: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- October 2: John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- October 3: Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, France
- October 4: Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- October 5: Cruising the St. Lawrence River
- October 6: Saguenay, Québec, Canada
- October 7: Québec City, Québec, Canada
- October 8: Montréal, Québec, Canada