Cruise the warm waters of the Caribbean on a fantastic trip to Cuba and discover the true depth and beauty of this once-forbidden destination. First, arrive in Miami and check in to your hotel for an included overnight stay. After a half-day panoramic tour of Miami with featured lecture by a Cuban expert, embark Sirena and set sail to Cuba. Journey to Havana, a city that pulsates with Spanish, African, and Caribbean influences. Then, spend two days exploring Cienfuegos, the Pearl of the South. The elegant French spirit of Cienfuegos—tranquil seaside setting and neoclassical architecture—is sure to engage you. Finally, before returning to Miami, visit Santiago de Cuba wedged between the looming Sierra Maestra mountains and the Caribbean Sea—a dramatic backdrop for this city’s rich cultural heritage.
Explore the rich heritage of Havana, discover the French spirit of Cienfuegos, and immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage of Santiago de Cuba.
*Date, price, and itinerary are subject to change.
- February 10: Miami, Florida – included one-night program
- February 11: Miami, Florida
- February 12: Havana, Cuba
- February 13: Cruising the Caribbean Sea
- February 14: Cienfuegos, Cuba
- February 15: Cienfuegos, Cuba
- February 16: Santiago de Cuba, Cuba
- February 17: Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
- February 18: Miami, Florida, United States