Discover the stunning beauty, sprawling landscapes, and charming people of the Canadian provinces of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. A rich fishing history and strong maritime traditions allow these communities the ability to trace their heritage back to European colonists of 1605.
Enjoy nine nights at exceptional properties, including Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites, Digby Pines Golf Resort & Spa, The Algonquin Resort, The Great George, and Lynwood Inn, each featuring elegance, charm, and delightful hospitality.
Day 1: En Route from U.S. / Arrive in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Day 2: Halifax / South Shore / Halifax
Day 3: Halifax / Annapolis Valley / Digby
Day 4: Digby / Saint John, New Brunswick / Saint Andrews
Day 5: Campobello Island
Day 6: Saint Andrews / Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Day
Day 8: Charlottetown / Halifax, Nova Scotia
Day 9: Halifax / Depart for U.S.
• Spend 9 days discovering the maritime history of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
• Enjoy Nova Scotia’s beautiful capital, Halifax, during a panoramic city tour including visits to the Citadel National Historic Site and Fairview Cemetery, the final resting place for 150 victims of the Titanic.
• During a tour of the South Shore, explore the stunning landscape of the charming fishing village, Peggy’s Cove. Continue on to picturesque Lunenburg—one of only two towns in North America designated a
UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Stop at the national historic site of Grand-Pré—which commemorates the area as the center of French Acadian settlement from 1682 to 1755.
• Learn about Digby’s famous scallops and why this area has been dubbed the scallop capital of the world.
• Delight in a tour and tasting at Planters Ridge Winery.
• Experience a traditional lobster supper and learn about local fishing traditions.
• Set out on a panoramic city tour of Saint John, a charming port city on the Bay of Fundy—home to the highest tides in the world and geological treasures like fossils and minerals.
• Spot for whales during a boat ride to Campobello Island.
• Experience Tea with Eleanor on Campobello Island—the beloved summer home of Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt—and learn how the Roosevelts impacted this quaint area.
• Visit the Anne of Green Gables Heritage House on Prince Edward Island, and explore the capital, Charlottetown.
What’s Included: 8 nights accommodations; a welcome reception, 8 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 4 dinners; all activities detailed in the 9-day itinerary; admission to all locations listed on the itinerary; private motor coach transportation; ferry transportation fees; full guiding services of an Orbridge Travel Director and local guides; all gratuities; and airport transfers for guests arriving and departing during the suggested times.