Join us on this custom-designed, 14-day journey to the very cradle of civilization. Visit three continents, navigate the legendary waterways of the Red Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Aegean Sea, transit the Suez Canal and experience eight magnificent UNESCO World Heritage sites. Cruise for eight nights aboard the exclusively chartered, Five-Star Le Bougainville, featuring just 92 elegant Suites and Staterooms, each with a private balcony.
Spend three nights in Amman to visit Greco-Roman Jerash and one night adjacent to the “rose red city” of Petra. Visit the mythical island of Santorini, follow in the footsteps of nomadic Bedouins across dramatic Wadi Rum. Mid cruise, overnight in awe-inspiring Luxor in a Nile-view room and enjoy a specially arranged visit into the tomb of Queen Nefertari. Stand in the shadows of the Great Pyramids of Giza, the only remaining Wonder of the Ancient World. Visit the newly opening Grand Egyptian Museum, which will house 4,000 of King Tutankhamen’s treasures. Tour Alexandria or Cairo’s Egyptian Museum. Six night The Holy Land Pre Program Option and two night Classical Greece Post-Program Option.
Day & Destination
- Depart the U.S. or Canada
- Amman, Jordan
- Petra/Wadi Rum/Embark ship
- Hurgada for Luxor, Egypt
- Luxor/Valley of Kings and Queens/Hurgada, Egypt
- Ain Sokhna for Giza: Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum
- Suez Canal transit
- Alexandria or Cairo
- Cruising the Mediterranean Sea
- Santorini, Greece
- Athens, Greece/Disembark ship/Return to the U.S. or Canada
*Cruise itinerary is subject to change.
- Comprehensive 12-night land and sea alternative to a traditional Nile cruise program.
- Eight-night, exclusively chartered cruise aboard the Five-Star Le Bougainville, launched in 2019; all private-balcony Staterooms!
- Visit the centuries-old sites of Jordan, Egypt and Greece, and cruise from the Red Sea to the Aegean via the historic Suez Canal.
- Three nights in Amman with a tour of the city and the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash.
- One night in the legendary “rose-red city” of Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.
- Overnight in a Nile-view room in fabled Luxor with visits to Karnak and Luxor Temples, the tombs of Kings Tutankhamen and Ramses IV, and by special arrangement, the tomb of Queen Nefertari
- Visit to Giza to see the Great Pyramids and the Great Sphinx and to tour the newly opening Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Excursion in the Mediterranean port of Alexandria, founded in 331 B.C. by Alexander the Great, today a cosmopolitan cultural hub, or an excursion to Islamic Cairo.
- Complimentary alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages throughout the cruise, and complimentary Wi-Fi aboard ship.
- Two-night Pre-Program Option in Athens, Greece and Delphi; Six-night Israel Post-Program Option